Robert's a bad kisser?

Robert says: "I'm a bad kisser"
Photo by: Chris Polk/FilmMagic

Twilight's Robert Pattinson says shooting those intimate make-out scenes with co-star Kristen Stewart was scary.

"Yeah, I mean, it's terrifying," he says in the Dec./Jan. issue of Seventeen magazine. "Especially when you kiss and you've got to do it at a weird angle or something. "But I'm skirting the answer because I'm a really bad kisser," he says. "That's why I don't want to go into details!"

Pattinson, who plays sexy vampire Edward Cullen in the flick (out Nov. 21), adds that he hadn't "kissed anyone for awhile before the movie, so I'd kind of forgotten how!" Co-star Kellan Lutz, who plays Pattinson's brother, Emmet Cullen, also reveals his tips for ladies wanting to keep a guy: "Do not write an essay in every text, like, 'Oh, I had a great time, and we should do it again, and your eyes were so cute when you bowled!'" he says. "That's like, 'Whoa.' Keep it short and simple: 'Yeah, let's do it again sometime.' It keeps him waiting for it."


Who wouldn't mind kissing Robert, even if he thinks he's a bad kisser?

Written by: Lindsey