'I should have said no, but I trusted the doctor': Sophie Monk reveals her regret over cosmetic surgery

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Morphed: Sophie Monk's looks have changed considerably in the last three years, seen here pictured on the left, last December and right, in 2007


Australian actress Sophie Monk has admitted she regrets succumbing to cosmetic surgery.

The 31-year-old, who moved from LA several years ago in search of a career in Hollywood, has for the first time admitted to having surgery 'everywhere'.

She has had fillers in her lips and regular Botox injections around her forehead and eyes and is also said to have undergone a breast enlargement.

The blonde, who has appeared in the comedies Click and Date Movie, says it all started when she had collagen injected into her lips following a botched removal of a cyst.


In love: Sophie just recently got engaged to American businessman Jimmy Esebag



'Half of my lip was removed with the cyst, and I was advised to get filler in my top lip to help balance it out,' she told Australia's Who magazine this week.

'I should have said no to the filler in the first place but I trusted the doctor.'

It is unclear if her ex boyfriend, plastic surgeon Dr John Diaz, performed the procedure.

'I’m so sick of people saying that just because of my lips, I’ve has surgery everywhere,' she continued.

Monk also admitted she has battled with unhealthy eating.
'The stress of this business tends to come out through my body. Either I eat too much or I eat nothing. I need to be more responsible for my body,' she said.

Monk announced her engagement to American businessman Jimmy Esebag, who is 20 years her senior, earlier this week.

She told Who she has never been happier: 'I know people are going to make remarks about us, but it doesn’t bother me.

'I love everything about him. He’s given me a new perspective on life.'
Esebag is chairman of the board of America's Licensing Holding Group, which owns the rights to the Playboy brand.

Monk began dating Esebag soon after her dramatic split from Diaz, whom she dated for over a year after first meeting in 2009.

She was left broken-hearted last year when their relationship came to an end after she discovered the surgeon in bed with another woman.

Sophie rose to fame in Australia after winning the country's version of American Idol.

She then forged a career as an actress, moving to Los Angeles and becoming a close friend of Nicole Richie.


Heartbroken: Sophie caught her plastic surgeon ex, John Diaz, in bed with another woman last year


Sophie Monk Engaged to Older Man



source: dailymail