Your favorite guys' favorite scents!

Ever wonder what your favorite male celeb likes to smell?
Some of your faves have revealed it to Seventeen magazine.










KEVIN JONAS:
"I love how Nina by Nina Ricci is so fruity. Wear it and I'll definitely want to keep dancing the night away with you!"
















JOE JONAS:
"Can Can by Paris Hilton smells just like cotton candy. It would tell me [that the girl wearing it] is sweet but also really fun!"














NICK JONAS:
"Miss Dior Cherie smells really refreshing. It's almost like Sweetarts, but still sophisticated. It definitely puts me in a romantic mood."

















ZAC EFRON:
"I like Pink Sugar by Aquolina."


























RYAN SHECKLER:
"I kind of like the way Paris Hilton smells (the Paris Hilton perfume, I mean!)"





(Photos by: seventeen.com)

Now you can impress your celeb crush with their favorite scents!

Written by: Lindsey