LUSCIOUS RED ANKLE, CALF or KNEE BOOTS


Steve Madden - Trishia (Red Suede) - Women's


Ok, I'm developing an ankle boot fetish. I just can't get enough of these sexy little bootys! And I am not alone....would you like to know which of your men have emailed me to ask for resources for booties? Don't be surprised if you get a pair of fishnet stockings and a pair of suede stiletto heel boots in your stocking on Christmas.

If you've been a very good (or naughty in a good way) little girl, Santa might bring baby pair of mid-calf or knee high metallic red boots to keep her pretty legs warm. A nice collar of soft fur around the top would feel ever so nice and look so festive for the holidays or just for lounging in the ski lodge with a cup of hot chocolate.

Here are a few more of my favorite things in flirty red leather! I know that solid red is very sophisticated, but I couldn't resist including the pair of wild designer boots in purple and red even though they are outrageously expensive.




Max Studio - Jocelyn (Red Leather) - Women's


Charles David - Capture (Red Leather) - Women's


BRUNOMAGLI - Latifah (Ruby Red Suede Combo) - Women's