Thank You, Bill, From The Bottom Of That Stone I Call A Heart


Terminator Salvation
director McG has revealed to The Guardian that he was once headbutted on the set by a famous actor who starred in Scrooged and is not Carole Kane.

"I'm reintroducing the fist-fight to movie sets," McG explained. "I don't think there's been a film I've made where there hasn't been some kind of physical fight. I mean, I've been headbutted by an A-list star. Square in the head. An inch later and my nose would have been obliterated."

When pressed to name the star McG replied, "Nah, I probably shouldn't. But it was Bill Murray. Y'know, it's a passionate industry."

Oh yeah McG? Bill Murray once headbutted you? Now why would he go and do that? It couldn't have been because you go around calling yourself "McG" could it?

Take a hint from Bill's cranium and drop the stupid name. And while you're at it...quit making movies. You suck so bad, even Michael Bay laughs at you.