LEOPARD PRINT SHOES - WHAT ARE OUR CHOICES for FALL 2007? BEVERLY FELDMAN SHOES has Wild Leopard Prints for YOU!









Beverly Feldman - Play-Along (Brown Leopard/Black Patent) - Women's

Beverly Feldman - Shine-Lo (Leopard Brite) - Women's

Beverly Feldman - Heroic (Leopard/Gold Crystal) - Women's


Beverly Feldman - Perky (Brown Leopard/Black Patent) - Women's






Every fall (and a few springs, summers as well) the questions rings through the halls of fashion knowledge as to whether wild animal prints will be done...again. If so, HOW will they be on display? Will shoes and purses be all the rage or will the printed furs be limited to coat and jacket collars as trim and decoration?

It's not cold enough to make the FALL 2007 faux fur call for coats and jackets, but I am really excited about some of the Beverly Feldman leopard print shoes and that's a fact! At this point even if not another warm body is wearing leopard print, I'm going to step out and be a rebel because these shoes are just too classic and sexy to pass by.

Those multi-colored jeweled ballet flats will be perfect with my hot mama jeans, I may have to embellish them with some matching beading if I can find some beads and gemstones in similar colors! I can't decide which I like better, the beaded leopard ballet flats or the cap toe ballet flats with the perky bows? I'm crazy about both! The leopard thong slides with crystals will have a place on my feet for holiday cocktail parties. (Think slinky black cocktail dress!)


I'm in love with the combination of rich, black suede and leopard and cheetah prints. Those stacked heels are a feast for men's eyes. And baby I'm counting on them to carry those men's eyes right on up my long legs! What about that platform, peep toe pair? They are seductive enough without peep toes and leopard covered heels, but with them they are knock dead gorgeous! I plan to have my pretty polished toes ready to peep through a pair or three. How about you?