WHIRLWIND







Join Friend in Fashion on: BLOGLOVIN ~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~ TWITTER

Dear friends,

What a whirlwind week it has been!

Yesterday I flew in and out of Sydney to shoot an incredibly exciting project, alongside some of Australia's hottest bloggers. The project will be published around May and I can't wait to share the incredible end results. In the meantime, you can check out a couple behind the scenes snaps on TWITTER and instagram (@friendinfashion).

Earlier in the week I also had the opportunity to hear Tony Hsieh, of Zappos.com fame, share his stories of success and pursuit of happiness. An incredibly motivating insight into the fashion industry and life in general. I can highly recommend his book - a great read!

I'm wearing:
Shirt, via MAURIE & EVE
Skirt, via MAURIE & EVE
Heels, via TONY BIANCO

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

Photos: Tim F

Subscribe to Friend in Fashion: