LOUIS VUITTON








Join Friend in Fashion on: BLOGLOVIN ~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~ TWITTER

Dear friends,

If you've been following my adventures on TWITTER or INSTAGRAM, you would already know that Valentine's Day last week, I was treated to a very special Louis Vuitton surprise.

This is one half of that surprise - allow me to introduce you to my brand new Speedy 30.

As we here in Melbourne quickly approach our dose of fashion week madness, I suspect these incredibly versatile, wide leg trousers, will form the basis of my fashion week wardrobe! Loving the silhouette!

I'm wearing:
Tank, MARVIN
Trousers, MARVIN
Shades, via MARKET HQ
Bracelets, via BIJOUTERIE
Shoes, ZARA (picked up in London)
Bag, LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY 30

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

Photos: Tim F

Subscribe to Friend in Fashion: