Tori Spelling's Outfit

I just saw celebrity mom, Tori Spelling, on The View and I have to say that she looked fabulous! Motherhood has really brought out the best in Tori. She has developed a confident and stylish look that I can only wish to copy!

Her hairstyle is short, very blonde and suits her to a T. I'm searching for the fabulously flattering deep purple (or royal blue?) spaghetti strap dress that she was wearing so if anybody knows the designer please let me know. It had a pretty gathered bodice and skirt that might even make me look hot!

Her shoes might be more easy to copy, here's a pair that I found
GUESS - Brittania (Oat Patent) - Women's

only the heels on this pair have metallic decorations on them. They are inexpensive, but the spike heels might not be everybody's taste.

Here's a pair of Stuart Weitman's that you can get in ivory, off-white or even mushroom suede if you like with a heel that more closely resembles the high heels that Tori was wearing this morning. Sorry, but I don't have pictures but the link will get you there
Stuart Weitzman - Platpurist-Platform (Mushroom Suede) - Women's

I suppose a pair of peep toe pumps would work, but somehow the closed toe platforms worked better.

Tori was wearing a yellow gold necklace with large uneven oval links that I loved. I wondered if it was part of her new jewelry line, but I checked and found some earrings that were similar, but no necklace. DARN IT!

Anyway, somebody let me know the brand name of that dress before the weekend. OK?