MIXING PRINTS









Join Friend in Fashion on: BLOGLOVIN ~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~ TWITTER

Dear friends,

Lately, It has been all about mixing up the prints.

For day three of the Loreal Melbourne Fashion Festival, I whipped out the floral, leopard and polka dots. I love how playful this outfit is, while still pulling off the tailored look, with the cropped trousers, and pointed stilettos.

Looks like the team at Grazia Australia, also liked this outfit, with my picture appearing in their latest issue. Thanks Grazia - this made my day!

I'm wearing:
Floral trousers, ZARA
Heels, TONY BIANCO
Denim shirt, PIMKIE
Bag, ZATCHELS

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

P.S. I'm guest blogging for a trip to the USofA! Check out my latest post & SPARE A FACEBOOK 'LIKE' to get me on my way.
xx

Subscribe to Friend in Fashion: