Truth Be Told~!


Have any of you have your crazy day dream one day, in the toilet while you were having the times of your life squeezing all the crap out of you and then all of a sudden, this creepy little crawling thing pop in front of you.  Well, you are not that kind and this is not the time when you wanna be that of a New Yorker where you can just smash that cockroach with your bare hands. Oh No!! You do not want to do that when you have unfinished business. So, there you are trying to get it all done and of course trying your best to just get away from this feverish crawling cock. Yet, there was the time when you thought you could get away, this little guy stand in defend. You barely see this scientific thing you learned in high school anymore, and there's no proof to that anymore. It makes you think whether your teacher told you the facts or not, when they say that cockroaches play dead when they sense threat. To me, THAT IS ABSURD! 

My brother just reminded me of how much I hated being around a cockroach, not to mention an army of them. I'm gonna pretend I'm having absent minded right now.

See, when you were fighting your way out, this thing just gets in the way. By far, they even pretend like they're not afraid of you, and just like the gladiator fighting in a match with another, it gives you the creeps that this little guy can chase you around that small square room of the toilet. 

So, then I wonder dead there when I was BB Messenger-ing my elder brother. Could it be their antenna? Whatever man, I just hate cockroaches. CREEPY CRAWLIES!!! Yes, I AM AFRAID OF COCKROACHES!!!

COCK - ROACH! No wonder they were named like that, the cause of being such a dick this freakin' insect.


And my boyfriend is having the time of his life making fun of me for being afraid of cockroach. Filling me in with cockroach eggs that looks like a purse or simply my favourite red beans. =.= Yes, I am as lame as the guy above, for this case... I won't deny it.


KoKo Krunch = CocKo-Roach = Cocko-Runch

Ok, I admit it, He just fuck my mind and now everything reminds me of that little Cock! Damn it! So much of being and understanding boyfriend having to make fun of his girlfriend with her Cock-0-Roach Phobia~